CONFISCATED & SEIZED VEHICLES & MOTORCYCLES Hackensack, NJ
Live On-Site Auction
Starts: Sat, Jun 17, 2017 11:00AM
Jun 17, 2017 from 9:00AM-11:00AM
Terms & Conditions
PUBLIC AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells Saturday, June 17, 2017 @ 11:00 am Gates Open @ 9:00 am
CONFISCATED & SEIZED VEHICLES & MOTORCYCLES
By Order of Bergen County Prosecutor
21 East Kansas Street, Hackensack, New Jersey 07601
1. Thank you for participating in this Public Auction.
2. In order to participate in the auction, all bidders must register in person by providing a valid driver’s license to obtain a bidding paddle. Please read additional auction terms on reverse side of paddle.
3. All vehicles are offered as-is-where-is with all faults. The auction company and the prosecutor make no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, miles or nomenclature of any vehicle being offered, so buyer beware. All sales are final-there is no recourse through the auction company or the prosecutor subsequent to sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all bidders must immediately tender a minimum (25%) twenty-five percent cash deposit.
5. No credit cards, personal checks, company checks or third party checks will be accepted. Only cash and cashier’s checks will be accepted and cashier’s checks must only be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All open invoices must be paid in full no later than Monday, June 19, 2017 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions. Reminder: Balance of payment for all vehicles must be paid in cash or by cashier’s check only before any vehicle may be removed from the auction site.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal schedule will be as follows: 1/2 hour after the conclusion of the auction until 4:00 pm and Monday, June 19, 2017 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
8. All vehicles must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense no later than Monday, June 19, 2017 by 4:00 pm. After that time the auction company and the prosecutor will no longer be responsible. The auction company and the prosecutor reserve the right to resell any and all unclaimed vehicles and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit and be responsible for the bid price balance, but also bear the responsibility of any shortfall in case of resale, as well as all costs and expenses associated with the default (such as towing and storage) and all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. There is a (10%) ten percent buyer’s premium in effect at this auction and each vehicle is subject to confirmation by the prosecutor.
10. Bills of Sale and Titles will be issued in the name of the purchaser and a valid driver’s license must be presented & will be photocopied at time of settlement. Sales tax will be collected by the applicable Department of Motor Vehicles at time of registration.
11. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
12. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer and the prosecutor reserve the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer or the prosecutor deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Please be forewarned that video security surveillance cameras, police and undercover law enforcement officials will be present at the auction site.
13. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company and the prosecutor do not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the vehicles specified herein and, in addition, reserve the right to add, alter, or remove any vehicle(s) to or from the auction at anytime.