FORKLIFT DEALER & REPAIR SHOP -Quality Forklift, Inc.- Clifton, NJ
Live On-Site Auction
Starts: Tue, May 23, 2017 11:00AM
May 23, 2017 from 9:00AM-11:00AM
- Toyoto Propane 5000lb with Side Shift, Model 7FGCU25
- Clark Electric 3000lb with Side Shift, Model TMIS
- Clark Electric Walk-Behind, Model CST 15
- Clark Propane 5000lb, Model C500-560
- TCM Electric 2500lb, Model FCB15E-3, with Charger
- Komatsu Propane 5000lb, Model FG30
- Toyoto Propane, 2-Stage
Terms & Conditions
PUBLIC AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells Tuesday, May 23, 2017 @ 11:00 am
Inspection 9:00 am
Quality Forklift, Inc., 489 Getty Ave, Clifton, New Jersey 07011
1. Thank you for participating in this Public Auction.
2. In order to participate in the auction, all bidders must register in person and obtain a bidding paddle. Please read additional auction terms on reverse side of paddle.
3. All items are offered as-is-where-is with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final-there is no recourse through the auction company subsequent to sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all bidders must immediately tender a cash deposit of at least 25% of the bid price or $100, whichever is greater.
5. No credit cards, personal checks, company checks or third party checks will be accepted. Only cash and cashier’s checks will be accepted and cashier’s checks must only be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All open invoices must be paid in full no later than Wednesday, May 24, 2017 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions. Reminder: Balance of payment for all items must be paid in cash or by cashier’s check only before any item may be removed from the auction site.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal schedule will be as follows: if time permits, 1/2 hour after the conclusion of the auction until 4:00 pm and Wednesday, May 24 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
8. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost, expense and peril no later than Wednesday, May 24, 2017. After that time the auction company will no longer be responsible. The auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit, and bear the responsibility of any shortfall, but also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. There is a fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium in effect for all items offered at this auction.
10. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the auction company at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable proof to the auction company. If proof is not acceptable, the purchaser will pay all appropriate sales tax.
11. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
12. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Please be forewarned that video security cameras may be present at this auction site.
13. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at anytime.
- From Crooks Avenue turn left onto Getty Avenue.
- Proceed to Garden State Parkway underpass.
- Immediately following the underpass, turn right onto 5th Street.
- Approximately 500 feet, turn left and follow the auction signs to the auction site.