STUD WELDING EQUIPMENT & TRUCKS - Phoenix Stud Welding Service, Inc. Boonton, NJ
Starts: Tue, Aug 22, 2017 11:00AM
- 2016 Toyota 8FDU25 5,000 LB Forklift - 105 Hours
- 2015 Ford F-750, 29,500 miles, VIN # 3FRWX7FC2FV662326
- 2012 Ford F-750, 56,500 miles, VIN # 3FRWX7FG5CV471045
- 2014 Ford F-550, 34,500 miles, VIN # 1FDOX5HT1EEA06614
- 2017 Ford F-550, 50 miles, VIN # 2FDOX5HT9HEC50208
- 2015 Cummins QSL9 255 KW Skid - Mount Generator - 1400 Hours - With Nelson Nelweld 6000 Dual Gun Welding Machine
- 2016 Cummins QSL9 255 KW Trailer - Mounted Generator - 608 Hours - Stage 3 Quiet Package, DPF Filter, With Nelson Nelweld 6000 Dual Gun Welding Machine
- 2007 Cummins QSL9 300 KW Skid - Mount Generator - 4650 Hours - With Nelson Nelweld 6000 Dual Gun Welding Machine
- 1997 230 KW Caterpillar Trailer - Mounted Generator - 7337 Hours - With Custom Stage 3 Quiet Package Enclosure Built in 2011 DPF Filter - With Nelson Nelweld 6000 Dual Gun Welding Machine
- 1987 Deutz Trailer - Mounted Generator - 5035 Hours - With Nelson Nelweld 6000 Dual Gun Welding Machine
- Nelson Heavy Duty Welding Guns (10) Brand New (10+) Used
- Hand & Power Tools
- Gas Cans
- Motor Oil/Engine Oil
- Anti-freeze Fluids
- Concrete Cutters
- Craftsman Tool Box
- Wiltoh Vise
- (2) Craftsman 6" Bench Grinder Cable
- Jobmaster Gang Box
- (2) Redmax Backpack Leaf Blowers
- Nelson Stud Welding Fasteners
- Hand Trucks
- Pallet Jacks
- Nelweld 6000
-And So Much More. Please Check Back For A More Complete Lisiting and a Catalog of Auction Items To Be Posted Soon. DO NOT MISS THIS AUCTION!
CLICK HERE TO BID ONLINE
Terms & Conditions
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells Tuesday, August 22, 2017 @ 11:00 am EST
Inspection Tuesday, August 22, 2017 From 9:00 am to 11:00 am EST
Phoenix Stud Welding Service, Inc., 499 Division St, Boonton, NJ 07005
1. Thank You For Participating In This On Site Web Simulcast Auction
2. In order to participate in this auction, all onsite bidders must register in person and obtain a bidding paddle. Additional auction terms & conditions are contained on the reverse side of the bidding paddle. All online bidders must first register @ www.bidspotter.com.
3. All items are offered “As-Is” and “Where-Is” with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, miles or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final with no recourse through the auction company subsequent to the sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all onsite bidders must immediately tender a twenty five percent (25%) cash deposit or $100, whichever is greater.
5. No credit cards, personal or third party checks will be accepted on site. Only cash, cashier’s checks, wire transfer & business checks will be accepted and cashier’s & business checks must be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All Open Invoices must be paid in full no later than Thursday, August 24, 2017 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal will be as follows: Wednesday & Thursday, August 23 & 24 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm each day.
8. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense as enumerated in Paragraph 7 above. After that time, the auction company will no longer be responsible. Please be forewarned that in the case of a default, the auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit, but bear the responsibility of any shortfall in case of resale, and also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commission.
9. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium is in effect for all successful onsite bidders at this auction. A thirteen percent (13%) buyer’s premium is in effect for all successful online bidders at this auction.
10. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the auction company at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable proof. If proof is not acceptable, the purchaser will pay all appropriate sales tax. Sales tax on all vehicles will be collected by the applicable department of motor vehicles upon registration.
11. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
12. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. The auctioneer also reserves the right to deny registration to any online bidder who does not qualify to bid.
13. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Video security cameras are present at this auction site.
14. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at anytime.
15. ALL SUCCESSFUL ONLINE BIDDERS AGREE TO TENDER PAYMENT IN FULL, EITHER BY WIRE TRANSFER OR OVERNIGHT CASHIER’S CHECK NO LATER THAN THURSDAY, AUGUST 24, 2017 BY 12:00 NOON. PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF PAYMENT FOR ANY ITEM PURCHASED AT THIS AUCTION.
*Please Note: The Auction Company does not pack, ship, store crate or rig items. Buyers may either pick up their items at the designated auction site personally or can arrange for a third party logistics firm to manage the removal process for them. If someone other than the registered buyer at the sale is designated to pick up those purchased assets, the buyer must contract with an independent logistics firm or other representative who will dismantle, crate, pack, or ship your purchased items; coordinate the removal of those purchased items to meet the time deadlines indicated of this auction and authorize the auction company to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating or packing purposes. Since the auction company does not ship the items, we do not obtain/prepare any export licenses/documents. Further, the auction company is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. We provide the names and contact information of available companies solely as a courtesy to our buyers. The auction company does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage, omission or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies.
WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION:
TD BANK, 457 SYLVAN AVENUE, ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ 07632
BANK PHONE # (201)-567-3795
CREDIT TO THE ACCOUNT OF CASPERT MANAGEMENT CO., INC.
ABA ROUTING # __________ TRUST ACCOUNT #__________
CALL AUCTION COMPANY @ (201)-871-1600 FOR
ABA ROUTING # & TRUST ACCOUNT #
Take exit 45 from I-287 N & Continue on Park Ave. Turn Left onto Wootton St
and left on to Division St.
Follow Auction Signs For Parking.