FOOD PROCESSING PLANT -Metropolitan Gourmet- Parsippany, NJ
Starts: Tue, Feb 27, 2018 11:00AM
This On-Site & Web Simulcast Auction Will Feature:
(4) 2013 Forni Max Rotary Convection Ovens (Rack)
Reiser Vemag 500 Portioner
(2) Hobart Mixers 140 qt Motorized Lift w/Bowls, Wisk Beater
Hobart Mixer 80 qt Motorized Bowl Lift w/Bowl, Beater
Creator Seasoning/Coating Machine
Technik Metal Detector
Technopac Continuous Band Sealer 2014
InfraPak Pallet Wrapper 3000 lb
Schebler Feeder 10"W x 158"L
Creator Elevator Conveyor
Kamflex Stainless Steel "Z" Configuration Elevator
80 FPM 20" w x 54" / Long Overall height 149" / 10 Ft Length
Conveyor 20"W x 120"
Incline Conveyor 16"W x 192"L
Nedco Incline Conveyor 13"W x 96"L
Elevator Conveyor 12 Ft High
Augor 60" w Baldor Motor
(2) Stainless Steel Hoppers 12 Ft High
Dixie Automatic Can Sealer
(2) Maxx Air Pro Floor Fans 42" Drum Fans
(2) Pedestal Fans 32" (28" base)
(20) Cooling/Freezer Racks (20 slot)
(22) Cooling Racks (12 Slot)
(23) Oven Racks (18 Slot)
Rolling Work Table 3 Shelf 34x33x39
Rolling Work Table 3 Shelf 32x19x35
(4) Butcher Block Tables 96x36x36
(6) Regency Stainless Steel Tables 60x30x34
(1) 3 Compartment Commercial Sink 125x30x36
Quincy Compressor QT-10
Twistair TA 030YANIO 125 HP Compressor
(2) Le Roi Rotary Screw 75 HP Compressors - BMG
Stainless Steel Dust Collector with Blower
Stainless Steel Hammer Mill with 16" Throat
Continuous Drying Drum with Baffles Stainless Steel Interior.
Maxon Burners Control Panel w/Speed Controls. 60" x 15 Ft
Dixie Can Sealer 4.75" Diameter Chuck
Video Jet Model PC80 Inkjet Printer with Head
Pump Fill with Stainless Pump driven by Eurodrive with AC Speed Control
Toyota 2600 lb Electric Fork Lift with Charging Station
(2) Portable Hand Wash Stations
(800) Loaf Pans
(425) Cooling Screens
(450) Rack Oven Baking Pans
(1,375) 12x6x9 Cartons
(1,950) 12x12x9 Cartons
(1,320) 14x10x10 Cartons
(200) 16x12x12 Cartons
(25) Motors (Various Sizes)
Heavy Duty Pallet Racking System
(2) Pallet Jacks
Whirlpool Refrigerator / Freezer
Oster Toaster Oven
(2) Emerson & Rival Microwave Ovens
Oasis Water Cooler
Plymold Cafeteria Bench Tables & Chairs
Terms & Conditions
ON SITE & WEB SIMULCAST AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells Tuesday, February 27, 2018 @ 11:00 am EDT
Inspection 9:00 am to 11:00 am EDT
Metropolitan Gourmet, 2 Cranberry Road, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
1. Thank You For Participating In This On Site Web Simulcast Auction.
2. In order to participate in this auction, all onsite bidders must register in person and obtain a bidding paddle. Additional auction terms & conditions are contained on the reverse side of the bidding paddle. All online bidders must first register @ www.bidspotter.com.
3. All items are offered “As-Is” and “Where-Is” with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final with no recourse through the auction company subsequent to the sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all onsite bidders must immediately tender a twenty five percent (25%) cash deposit or $100, whichever is greater.
5. No credit cards, personal or third party checks will be accepted on site. Only cash, cashier’s checks, wire transfer & pre-approved business checks will be accepted and all checks must be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All Open Invoices must be paid in full no later than Wednesday, February 28, 2018 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal will be as follows: 30 minutes following the conclusion of the auction until 4:00 pm and Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, February 28, March 1 & 2 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm each day.
8. All successful bidders and/or their riggers/truckers must sign a Waiver & Release and present a Certificate of Insurance prior to any dismantling or removal naming Caspert Management Co., Inc. as additionally named insured.
9. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense as enumerated in Paragraphs 7 & 8 above. (There are no forklifts or material handling equipment available at the auction site - all successful bidders must supply their own.) After that time, the auction company will no longer be responsible. Please be forewarned that in the case of a default, the auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit, but bear the responsibility of any shortfall in case of resale, and also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commission.
10. A fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium is in effect for all successful onsite bidders at this auction. An eighteen percent (18%) buyer’s premium is in effect for all successful online bidders at this auction.
11. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the auction company at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable proof. If proof is not acceptable, the purchaser will pay all appropriate sales tax.
12. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time. In addition please note that some items are offered with reserve.
13. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. The auctioneer also reserves the right to deny registration to any online bidder who does not qualify to bid.
14. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Video security cameras are present at this auction site.
15. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at anytime.
16. ALL SUCCESSFUL ONLINE BIDDERS AGREE TO TENDER PAYMENT IN FULL, EITHER BY WIRE TRANSFER, OVERNIGHT CASHIER’S CHECK OR PRE-APPROVED BUSINESS CHECK NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2018 BY 12:00 NOON. PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF PAYMENT FOR ANY ITEM PURCHASED AT THIS AUCTION.
*Please Note: The Auction Company does not pack, ship, store crate or rig items. Buyers may either pick up their items at the designated auction site personally or can arrange for a third party logistics firm to manage the removal process for them. If someone other than the registered buyer at the sale is designated to pick up those purchased assets, the buyer must contract with an independent logistics firm or other representative who will dismantle, crate, pack, or ship your purchased items; coordinate the removal of those purchased items to meet the time deadlines indicated of this auction and authorize the auction company to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating or packing purposes. Since the auction company does not ship the items, we do not obtain/prepare any export licenses/documents. Further, the auction company is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. We provide the names and contact information of available companies solely as a courtesy to our buyers. The auction company does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage, omission or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies.
WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION:
TD BANK, 457 SYLVAN AVENUE, ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ 07632
BANK PHONE # (201)-567-3795
CREDIT TO THE ACCOUNT OF CASPERT MANAGEMENT CO., INC.
ABA ROUTING # 031201360 TRUST ACCOUNT #__________
CALL AUCTION COMPANY @ (201)-871-1600 OR EMAIL MITCHELL@CASPERT.COM
FOR TRUST ACCOUNT #. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR BIDDING PADDLE # IN ALL CORRESPONDENCE.
Exit 42 B Parsippany
Interpace Parkway - Turn Left
Walsh Drive - Turn Left
Cranberry Road - Turn Right to Enter Premise
Follow Auction Signs to Auction Site.