PUBLIC AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells Wednesday, December 9, 2015 @ 11:00 am
Inspection 10:00 am
Electrical Contractor & Supplies -ICI-
100 Industrial Drive, Doylestown, PA 18091
1. Thank you for participating in this Public Auction.
2. In order to participate in the auction, all bidders must register in person and obtain a bidding paddle.
3. All items are offered as-is-where-is with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final-there is no recourse through the auction company subsequent to sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all bidders must immediately tender a 25%-50% cash deposit or $100, whichever is greater.
5. No credit cards or third party checks will be accepted. Only cash and cashier’s checks will be accepted and cashier’s checks must only be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All open invoices must be paid in full no later than Thursday, December 10, 2015 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions. Reminder: Balance of payment for all items must be paid in cash or by cashier’s check only before any item may be removed from the auction site. Balances may also be paid by wire transfer.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal schedule will be as follows: 1/2 hour after the conclusion of the auction and Thursday, December 10, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
8. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense no later than Thursday, December 10, 2015 by 4:00 pm. After that time the auction company will no longer be responsible. The auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit, but bear the responsibility of any shortfall in case of resale, and also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. A fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium is in effect for all successful bidders at this auction.
10. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
11. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Please be forewarned that video security cameras may be present at this auction site.
12. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at anytime.
WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION:
TD BANKNORTH, 457 SYLVAN AVENUE, ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ 07632
BANK PHONE # (201)-567-3795
CREDIT TO THE ACCOUNT OF CASPERT MANAGEMENT CO., INC.
ABA ROUTING # __________ TRUST ACCOUNT #__________
CALL AUCTION COMPANY @ (201)-871-1600 FOR
ABA ROUTING # & TRUST ACCOUNT #