STEEL FABRICATION, WELDING SHOP & VEHICLES -Ormsby Iron, LLC-
Steel Fabrication, Welding Shop & Vehicles
This Public Auction Offers
VEHICLES: 1998 Terex SS8420 Telehandler, 1996 Grove DTC-35 Truck Crane, 2002 Mitsubishi Fuso 22′ Flatbed, 1999 International 4700 18′ Boom Truck & 2005 Ford F150 Extended Cab Pick-Up.
SHOP: Edward Jaws IV 55 Ton Hydraulic Ironworker, Hyd-Mech S-20 Horizontal Bandsaw, Marvel Hercules Horizontal Bandsaw, Rush Rejuvenator Drill/Tool Grinder, Mittler Hydraulic Tubing Bender, Rigid 535 Pipe Threader, Bug-O Straight Line Burning Machine with Track, Approximately (20) Miller, Lincoln, Bobcat & Hobart Electric, Propane & Gas Portable & Tow Behind Welders, Acetylene Sets, Thermal Arc Pak 5XR Plasma Cutter, Makita & Tone Shear Wrenches, Rotary Hammers, Impact Wrenches, Core Drills, Jancy Slugger Magnetic Drills, Buildex Powder Actuated Tools, Harrington 2 Ton Electric Chain Hoists, Skyjack Platform Scissor Lift, Ladders, Chain & Clamps, Tools & Much More.
PUBLIC AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells Tuesday, November 1, 2016 @ 11:00 am
Inspection 9:00 am
Ormsby Iron, LLC, 3794 County Route 4, Oswego, New York 13126
1. Thank you for participating in this Public Auction.
2. In order to participate in the auction, all bidders must register in person and obtain a bidding paddle. Please read additional auction terms on reverse side of paddle.
3. All items are offered as-is-where-is with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, mileage or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final-there is no recourse through the auction company subsequent to sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all bidders must immediately tender a cash deposit.
5. No credit cards, personal checks, company checks or third party checks will be accepted. Only cash and cashier’s checks will be accepted and cashier’s checks must only be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All open invoices must be paid in full no later than Wednesday, November 2, 2016 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions. Reminder: Balance of payment for all items must be paid in cash or by cashier’s check only before any item may be removed from the auction site.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal schedule will be as follows: 1/2 hour after the conclusion of the auction until 4:00 pm; Wednesday November 2nd from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm & Thursday, November 3rd from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon.
8. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense no later than Thursday, November 3rd by 12:00 noon. After that time the auction company will no longer be responsible. The auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit, and bear the responsibility of any shortfall, but also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. There is a ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium in effect for all items offered at this auction. This is not an absoulte auction. This auction is conducted “subject to confirmation”.
10. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the auction company at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable proof to the auction company. If proof is not acceptable, the purchaser will pay all appropriate sales tax. Sales tax on all motor vehicles will be collected bt the applicable state motor vehicle agency at time of registration.
11. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
12. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Please be forewarned that video security cameras may be present at this auction site.
13. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at anytime.
Route 81 North to Exit 29N
Route 481 North to Exit 14N