AAMCO TRANSMISSION SHOP
By Order of Landlord
This On Site Only Auction Featured a Reznor Waste Oil Heating System, Cuda Washing System, Rotary 14,000 lb. Capacity 4-Post Lift, (2) Benwill 7,000 lb. Capacity Lifts, Matco & Snap-On Scanners, Transmission Jacks, Troy-Bilt Power Washer, (2) 5HP Air Compressors, RTI A/C Refrigerant System, RTI Multi Coolant Exchanger, RTI Automatic Transmission Fluid Exchanger, Snap-On Mig Welder, Parts, Office Furniture and More.
PUBLIC AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells Tuesday, October 25, 2016 @ 11:00 am
Inspection 9:00 am
-AAMCO TRANSMISSION SHOP-
121 Route 9, Englishtown, New Jersey
1. Thank you for participating in this Public Auction.
2. In order to participate in the auction, all bidders must register in person and obtain a bidding paddle. Please read additional auction terms on reverse side of paddle.
3. All items are offered as-is-where-is with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, mileage or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final-there is no recourse through the auction company subsequent to sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all bidders must immediately tender a cash deposit.
5. No credit cards, personal checks, company checks or third party checks will be accepted. Only cash and cashier’s checks will be accepted and cashier’s checks must only be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All open invoices must be paid in full no later than Wednesday, October 26, 2016 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions. Reminder: Balance of payment for all items must be paid in cash or by cashier’s check only before any item may be removed from the auction site.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal schedule will be as follows: 1/2 hour after the conclusion of the auction until 4:00 pm and Wednesday, October 26th from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
8. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense no later than Wednesday, October 26th by 4:00 pm. After that time the auction company will no longer be responsible. The auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit, and bear the responsibility of any shortfall, but also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. There is a fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium in effect for all items offered at this auction.
10. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the auction company at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable proof to the auction company. If proof is not acceptable, the purchaser will pay all appropriate sales tax. Sales tax on all motor vehicles will be collected bt the applicable state motor vehicle agency at time of registration.
11. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
12. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Please be forewarned that video security cameras may be present at this auction site.
13. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at anytime.