CONTENTS of ELECTRONICS RETAIL CHAIN
By Order of Landlords
This Public Auction Offered New Merchandise & Open Boxes of Consumer Electronics By Such Well Know Brand Names As Samsung, Panasonic, LG, Sony, Mitsubishi, KEF, Polk Audio, Denon, Yamaha, Bose, Sharp, Onkyo, JBL, Sherwood, Pioneer, Klipsch & Toshiba. Home Theaters, Smart, UHD & LED TV’s, including a 65″ Sunbrite Outdoor TV, IBM ThinkVision & SharpVision Video Projectors, Sound Systems, Receivers, Indoor, Outdoor & Car Speakers, Sound Bars, Keurig Hot Brewers, HP & Brother Printers, HDMI Cable, Monster Cable, Connectors & Switches, Remote Switch Displays, Batteries, Camera Cases & Cleaning Kits, Mounting Stands, Printer & Toner Cartridges, ADP Hand Punch Readers, Credit Card Swipers, Safes, Material Handling Equipment, Warehouse Rolling Stock Ladders, Pallet Jacks, Pallet Racking, Security Mirrors, Industrial Compactor, Industrial Fans, Cummins Industrial Shredder, 40′ Storage Trailer, Shelving, Strapping Units, Cleaning & Janitorial Supplies, Brand New Ariens Snapper Series B Ride-Along Tractor & Lawn Mowers, Executive Office Furniture, Desks & Chairs, Haworth Bull Pen Style Office Work Stations, Conference Room Table & Chairs, File Cabinets, Credenzas, Epson Smart Board, Apple Power MAC G-5’s, Mini-MAC, iMAC & XServe, Dell Pentium 4 & Compaq Pentium 4 Computers (monitor, keybord & mouse), Polycom & Inter-tel Telephones, Epson Stylus Pro 9600 Wide Carriage Color Printer, Kyocera Taskalfa 250ci Printers, Ricoh, Canon, Savin & HP Copy Machines & So Much More!
PUBLIC AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells Monday, November 28, 2016 @ 11:00 am
Inspection 9:00 am
-CONTENTS OF ELECTRONICS RETAIL CHAIN-
70 Demarest Drive, Wayne, New Jersey
1. Thank you for participating in this onsite Public Auction.
2. In order to participate in the auction, all bidders must register in person and obtain a bidding paddle. Please read additional auction terms on reverse side of paddle.
3. All items are offered as-is-where-is with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final-there is no recourse through the auction company subsequent to sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all bidders must immediately tender a cash deposit.
5. No credit cards, personal checks, company checks or third party checks will be accepted. Only cash and cashier’s checks will be accepted and cashier’s checks must only be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All open invoices must be paid in full no later than Tuesday, November 29, 2016 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions. Reminder: Balance of payment for all items must be paid in cash or by cashier’s check only before any item may be removed from the auction site.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal schedule will be as follows: 1/2 hour after the conclusion of the auction until 4:00 pm; Tuesday & Wednesday, November 29 & 30 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
8. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense no later than Wednesday, November 30 by 4pm. After that time the auction company will no longer be responsible. The auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit, and bear the responsibility of any shortfall, but also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. There is a fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium in effect for all items offered at this auction.
10. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the auction company at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable proof to the auction company. If proof is not acceptable, the purchaser will pay all appropriate sales tax.
11. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
12. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Please be forewarned that video security cameras may be present at this auction site.
13. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at anytime.
Route 80 to Route 23 North to Service Road West to Demarest Drive.
Demarest Drive is an Industrial Complex. Look for Auction Signs.
Free Ample Parking.