CLASSIC CARS, TRUCKS, FABRICATING & PRINTING EQUIPMENT
By Order of Secured Party
This Auction Featured
1981 Chevrolet Corvette. 8 Cylinder Chrome Engine. Automatic Transmission. ~60,000 miles. Red Exterior, Black Leather Interior. Clean Title. VIN 1G1AY8761BS424471.
1997 Ford F150 Van. Econoline Customized Van. 8 Cylinder Engine. Automatic Transmission. ~139,000 miles. Red Exterior. Clean Title. VIN 1FDEE14LOVHA50077.
2003 F-350 Pickup Truck, 1992 Ford F-350 Pickup Truck, 2003 Mitsubish FG 4WD Truck, 2000 Mitsubish FG 4WD Truck, (2) 2002 Yamaha Twin 350 4 x 4 Quads, (2) Redcat 4 x 4 Quads
Printing Equipment: 6-Station T-Shirt Press, Heat Press, Spinnit Paper Drill, Film Processor, Challenge 26 1/2″ Paper Cutter, Hamada 880DX 2-Color Press, Unibind 480DS Paper Cutter, Baumfolder
Fabricating Equipment: Scissor Lift, 3′ & 10′ Rollers, Pipe Bender, Jet Horizontal Bandsaw, (4) Genie Lifts, Chicago 15-Ton Press Brake with Dyes, Dyer Welder, Ingersoll Rand T30 Compressor, Famco 3′ Shear, Pexto 3′ Shear, Miller Syncrowave 250DX Welder, Lincoln DC-400 Electric Welder, Miller Blue Star 185 Welder, Miller Trailblazer 302 Welder, Rex Spot Welder and More!
Inventory: Available for Viewing!
Photos: Available for Viewing!
PUBLIC AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells Tuesday, December 13, 2016 @ 11:00 am
Inspection 9:00 am
-CARS, TRUCKS, ATV’s & PRINTING EQUIPMENT-
453 North McQuesten Parkway, Mount Vernon, New York 10552
1. Thank you for participating in this Public Auction.
2. In order to participate in the auction, all bidders must register in person and obtain a bidding paddle. Please read additional auction terms on reverse side of paddle.
3. All items are offered as-is-where-is with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final-there is no recourse through the auction company subsequent to sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all bidders must immediately tender a cash deposit.
5. No credit cards, personal checks, company checks or third party checks will be accepted. Only cash and cashier’s checks will be accepted and cashier’s checks must only be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All open invoices must be paid in full no later than Wednesday, December 14, 2016 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions. Reminder: Balance of payment for all items must be paid in cash or by cashier’s check only before any item may be removed from the auction site.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal schedule will be as follows: 1/2 hour after the conclusion of the auction until 4:00 pm; Wednesday & Thursday December 14 & 15 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
8. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense no later than Thursday, December 15 by 4pm. After that time the auction company will no longer be responsible. The auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit, and bear the responsibility of any shortfall, but also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. There is a fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium in effect for all items offered at this auction.
10. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the auction company at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable proof to the auction company. If proof is not acceptable, the purchaser will pay all appropriate sales tax. Sales tax on all motor vehicles will be collected at the applicable state motor vehicle agency at time of registration.
11. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
12. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Please be forewarned that video security cameras may be present at this auction site.
13. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at anytime.