100,000 SQUARE FOOT COMMERCIAL BAKERY -Melita Bakery-
Photos and a Complete Inventory Catalog
Are Available For Viewing
This Auction Will Feature
(8) Cinelli Esperia Single Door Rack Ovens; Cinelli Esperia 300 Quart Spiral Mixer; ASS 300 Quart Spiral Mixer; Rondo Dodge Sheet Line with Step Conveyor, Dough Drops, Continous Joggers, Fillers; (2) Sugar and Flour Silos with Single Hopper; (5,000) Full-Sized Sheet Pans; (1,000) Muffin Pans; (150) Rolling Enclosed Sheet Pan Racks; (500) Rolling Sheet Pan Racks; (2) Hobart 140 Quart Mixers; (4) Hobart 80 Quart Mixers; (4) Hobart 60 Quart Mixers; (3) Hobart 20 Quart Mixers; (2) Somerset and Rondo Sheeters; (75) Stainless Steel Prep Tables; Blodgett Convention Ovens; Propane Powered Forklift; Pallet Racking, Large Quantity of Office Furniture; and MUCH MORE!
Monday, February 13, 2017 From 10:00 am to 3:00 pm EST or by appointment.
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells Tuesday, February 14, 2017 @ 10:00 am EST
Inspection Monday, February 13, 2017 From 10:00 am to 3:00 pm EST
Melita Bakery, 828 East 144th Street, Bronx, New York 10455
1. Thank You For Participating In This On Site Web Simulcast Auction
2. In order to participate in this auction, all onsite bidders must register in person and obtain a bidding paddle. Additional auction terms & conditions are contained on the reverse side of the bidding paddle. All online bidders must first register @ www.bidspotter.com.
3. All items will be offered first in bulk, then in single lots. All items are offered “As-Is” and “Where-Is” with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final with no recourse through the auction company subsequent to the sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all onsite bidders must immediately tender a twenty five percent (25%) cash deposit.
5. No credit cards, personal or third party checks will be accepted on site. Only cash, cashier’s checks, wire transfer & business checks will be accepted and cashier’s & business checks must be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All Open Invoices must be paid in full no later than Thursday, February 16, 2017 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal will be as follows: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, February 15, 16, & 17 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm each day. Thereafter removal shall be by specific appoinment, but all items must be removed from the auction site no later than Tuesday, February 28th.
8. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense as enumerated in Paragraph 7 above. After that time, the auction company will no longer be responsible. Please be forewarned that in the case of a default, the auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit, but bear the responsibility of any shortfall in case of resale, and also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. Hand carried items that do not require rigging or dock access will be handled on a first come fist served basis. All items that require rigging or dock access for removal of equipment will require the successful bidder and/or their agent(s) to provide a Certificate of Insurance prior to dismantling or removal. A sample acceptable certificate indicating types of insurance, limits of liability, additionally named insureds and certificate holder requirements are available in advance by contacting the auction company and at the auction site on the day of sale.
10. Any lots connected to water, gas or electric must be capped off in a workman like fashion by the buyer, at the time of removal, and meet the approval of the auctioneer’s staff.
11. A fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium is in effect for all successful onsite bidders at this auction. An eighteen percent (18%) buyer’s premium is in effect for all successful online bidders at this auction.
12. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the auction company at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable proof. If proof is not acceptable, the purchaser will pay all appropriate sales tax.
13. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
14. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. The auctioneer also reserves the right to deny registration to any online bidder who does not qualify to bid.
15. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Video security cameras are present at this auction site.
16. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at anytime.
17. ALL SUCCESSFUL ONLINE BIDDERS AGREE TO TENDER PAYMENT IN FULL, EITHER BY WIRE TRANSFER OR OVERNIGHT CASHIER’S CHECK NO LATER THAN THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2017 BY 12:00 NOON. PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF PAYMENT FOR ANY ITEM PURCHASED AT THIS AUCTION.
*Please Note: The Auction Company does not pack, ship, store crate or rig items. THERE ARE NO FORKLIFTS, MATERIAL HANDLING OR PACKING MATERIALS PRESENT AT THE AUCTION SITE NOR DOES THE AUCTION COMAPNY SUPPLY ANY OF THESE ITEMS. Buyers may either pick up their items at the designated auction site personally or can arrange for a third party logistics firm to manage the removal process for them. If someone other than the registered buyer at the sale is designated to pick up those purchased assets, the buyer must contract with an independent logistics firm or other representative who will dismantle, crate, pack, or ship your purchased items; coordinate the removal of those purchased items to meet the time deadlines indicated of this auction and authorize the auction company to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating or packing purposes. Since the auction company does not ship the items, we do not obtain/prepare any export licenses/documents. Further, the auction company is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. We provide the names and contact information of available companies solely as a courtesy to our buyers. The auction company does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage, omission or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies.
WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION:
TD BANK, 457 SYLVAN AVENUE, ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ 07632
BANK PHONE # (201)-567-3795
CREDIT TO THE ACCOUNT OF CASPERT MANAGEMENT CO., INC.
ABA ROUTING # 031201360 TRUST ACCOUNT #__________
CALL AUCTION COMPANY @ (201)-871-1600 FOR TRUST ACCOUNT #
Cross Bronx Expressway
Sheridan Expressway Exit 49 (138th Street)
Or by NYC Subway #6 to 138th Street, Bronx