PIPE BENDING & FABRICATION EQUIPMENT WITH TRUCKS -American Pipe-
This Public Auction Will Feature
Marvel & DoAll Horizontal Saws, Cleveland 55 & 60- Ton Iron Workers, Roundo #4 Rolling Machine, Lincoln & Millermatic Welders, Pedestal & Hand Grinders, Power Washers, Air Compressors, Tig Inverter, Drill Presses, Spray Booth, Power & Hand Tools, Dies, Punch Sets, Oxygen / Acetylene Tanks, Gauges & Hose, Clark CPG Propane Powered Forklift, 2005 International 4300D T466 Flatbed Truck, 2007 Ford F150 Pickup Truck, 2009 Ford E350 Super Duty Cargo Van And More! Catalog and Photographs are now Available for viewing!
PUBLIC AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells Wednesday, February 8, 2017 @ 11:00 am
Inspection 9:00 am
-PIPE BENDING & FABRICATION EQUIPMENT WITH TRUCKS
American Railing Design, 2 Amboy Avenue, Bldg 3 Unit 10, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
1. Thank you for participating in this Public Auction.
2. In order to participate in the auction, all bidders must register in person and obtain a bidding paddle. Please read additional auction terms on reverse side of paddle.
3. All items are offered as-is-where-is with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, mileage or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final-there is no recourse through the auction company subsequent to sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all bidders must immediately tender a cash deposit of at least 25% of the bid price or $100, whichever is greater.
5. No credit cards, personal checks, company checks or third party checks will be accepted. Only cash and cashier’s checks will be accepted and cashier’s checks must only be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All open invoices must be paid in full no later than Thursday, February 9, 2017 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions. Reminder: Balance of payment for all items must be paid in cash or by cashier’s check only before any item may be removed from the auction site.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal schedule will be as follows: if time permits, 1/2 hour after the conclusion of the auction until 4:00 pm and Thursday & Friday, February 9 & 10, 2017 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
8. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost, expense and peril no later than Friday, February 10, 2017 by 4pm. After that time the auction company will no longer be responsible. The auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit, and bear the responsibility of any shortfall, but also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. Hand carried items that do not require rigging or dock access will be handled on a first come fist served basis. All items that require rigging or dock access for removal of equipment will require the successful bidder and/or their agent(s) to provide a Certificate of Insurance prior to dismantling or removal. A sample acceptable certificate indicating types of insurance, limits of liability, additionally named insureds and certificate holder requirements are available in advance by contacting the auction company and at the auction site on the day of sale.
10. Any lots connected to water, gas or electric must be capped off in a workman like fashion by the buyer, at the time of removal, and meet the approval of the auctioneer’s staff.
11. There is a fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium in effect for all items offered at this auction.
12. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the auction company at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable proof to the auction company. If proof is not acceptable, the purchaser will pay all appropriate sales tax. For any purchased vehicle, sales tax will be collected by the appropriate motor vehicle agency upon registration.
13. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
14. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Please be forewarned that video security cameras may be present at this auction site.
15. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at anytime.
Day of Auction Limited Parking in Industrial Complex
Please Park on the Street & Walk to Auction Site Located @ Building 3 Unit 10
Thank You For Your Cooperation