Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic And State & Local Government Regulations, This Auction Has Been Postponed. As Soon As Permitted By State & Local Health Authorities A New Auction Date Will Be Announced.
Power Equipment Rental & Repair Shop
Inspection Begins 9:00 am The Morning of the Auction.
WEBCAST AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells TO BE ANNOUNCED
Inspection 9:00 am to 11:00 am
POWER EQUIPMENT RENTAL & REPAIR SHOP
390 Oak Tree Road, Palisades, New York 10964
1. Thank You For Participating In This Webcast Auction.
2. In order to participate in this auction, all bidders must register and agree to all auction terms & conditions.
3. All items are offered “As-Is” and “Where-Is” with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, mileage or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final with no recourse through the auction company subsequent to the sale. It is for these reasons all bidders should take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. Although registration requires Credit Card information in order to participate, that is for security purposes only - we will not charge your card (only in case of default). At time of payment on site no credit cards, personal or third-party checks will be accepted. Only cash, cashier’s checks, wire transfers & pre-approved business checks will be accepted and all checks must be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All Open Invoices must be paid in full before any item is removed from the auction site.
7. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense no later than TO BE ANNOUNCED. (There are no tools, material handling equipment or labor available at the auction site - all successful bidders must supply their own.)
8. Please be forewarned that in the case of a default, the auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit but bear the responsibility of any shortfall in case of resale, and also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. A eighteen percent (18%) buyer’s premium is in effect for all successful bidders at this auction.
10. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the auction company at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable proof. If proof is not acceptable, the purchaser shall pay all appropriate sales tax.
11. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
12. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny registration and admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such.
13. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Video cameras are present at this auction site. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at any time.
14. The Auction Company does not pack, ship, store crate or rig items. Buyers may either pick up their items at the designated auction site personally or can arrange for a third-party logistics firm to manage the removal process for them. If someone other than the registered buyer at the sale is designated to pick up those purchased assets, the buyer must contract with an independent logistics firm or other representative who will dismantle, crate, pack, load and/or ship your purchased items; coordinate the removal of those purchased items to meet the time deadlines indicated of this auction and authorize the auction company to release items to a third-party contractor for shipping, crating or packing purposes. Since the auction company does not ship the items, we do not obtain/prepare any export licenses/documents. Further, the auction company is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. We provide the names and contact information of available companies solely as a courtesy to our buyers. The auction company does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage, omission or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies.