This Bank Ordered Live OnSite & Live OnLine Bidding Auction Will Feature (65) DOT Compliant School Buses 2005-2016; Short, Medium & Full Size; Thomas Body, IC, Collins, Mid-Bus & Starcraft; Chevrolet & GMC; Also (2) Dodge Caravan's, (2) Cevrolet Uplanders, Ford Freestar & Chevrolet Duramax C4500. Most Buses Equipped with Zonar Vehicle Inspection & GPS Tracking Systems; Pro-Vision Dual Cameras; Air Conditioning; Some Handicap Accessible; Maintenance Records available for Review; Plus Complete Contents of Maintenance Garage Equipment, Parts & Offices. SAVE THE DATE 2-22-22!
(65) SCHOOL BUSES / SHOP & OFFICES ~ Bank Ordered
Inspection By Appointment Only on Tuesday, February 15th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm ET and the Morning of the Auction from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm ET. Covid-19 Restrictions Apply. Contact the Auction Company by phone (201)-871-1600 or email: email@example.com to make an appointment.
These are the complete and only terms and conditions on
which all property is offered for sale. By bidding in this
auction, prospective bidders agree to be legally bound by the
Please make sure you have read the terms of this auction before bidding.
Auction Terms & Conditions:
~Your Bid is a Contract to Buy~
Sells Tuesday, February 22, 2022 @ 1:00 pm ET
McGough Bus Company, 4121 Route 42, Turnersville, New Jrsey 08012
Inspection: By Appointment and Morning of Sale from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm ET
1.Thank You For Participating In This On Site & Live Webcast Auction.
2. In order to participate in this auction, all onsite bidders must register in person and obtain a bidding paddle. Additional auction terms & conditions are contained on the reverse side of the bidding paddle – be sure to read all terms & conditions prior to bidding.
3. All online bidders must first register @ www.bidspotter.com and be approved to bid. In order to be approved, an on line bidder must acknowledge receipt & understanding of auction terms and tender a deposit at least 24 hours prior to sale. Acceptable forms of payment are Cash, Cashier's Check, Postal Money Order, ACH or Wire Transfer. An approved on line bidder's buying power will be 4X the amount of the deposit. For example, if an on line bidder timely tenders $5,000, they will be approved to for up to $20,000 in bidding. All unspent deposits will be processed for a refund with 48 business hours following the conclusion of the auction.
4. All items are offered “As-Is” and “Where-Is” with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, mileage or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final with no recourse through the auction company subsequent to the sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding. During the the auction vehicles will be started one at a time in Lot Number order.
5. At the knockdown of the bid, all onsite bidders must immediately tender a twenty five percent (25%) deposit in Cash, Cashier's Check or Postal Money Order. Please come prepared.
6. No credit cards, personal or third-party checks will be accepted. Only cash, cashier’s checks, postal money orders, wire transfers, ACH & pre-approved business checks will be accepted for all vehicles and all checks must be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
7. All Open Invoices must be paid in full no later than Friday, February 25, 2022 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions.
8. To prevent errors in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal will be by appointment only as follows: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, February 23, 24, & 25 and Monday & Tuesday, February 28 & March 1 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm ET each day. Please call the auction company to reserve a specific date & time.
9. All successful bidders and/or their agents must sign a Waiver & Release prior to any removal.Titles and Bills of Sale will be provided at time of settlement.
10. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense no later than Tuesday, March 1, 2022 by 3:00 pm ET. NO EXCEPTIONS - THIS IS A HARD DATE. (There is no equipment, tools, jump boxes, air or labor available at the auction site - all successful bidders must supply their own.) After the above referenced time frame, the auction company will no longer be responsible. Please be forewarned that in the case of a default, the auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit but bear the responsibility of any shortfall in case of resale, and also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
11. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium is in effect for all onsite bidders and a thirteen percent (13%) buyer's premium is in effect for all online bidders.
12. Federal, State and local taxes (6.625%), if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the auction company at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable proof. Bus and other vehicle purchasers will pay tax upon registration with the appropriate Department of Motor Vehicles.
13.The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
14. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. The auctioneer also reserves the right to deny registration to any online bidder who does not qualify to bid.
15. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Video cameras are present at this auction site.
16. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at any time.
17. Debt Collection and Interest Charges: The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by the Auction Company in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of 2% of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due the Auction Company.
18. Guaranty Agreement: By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to the Auction Company for any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
19. Bidder Information and Security: All registration information the bidder provides to the Auction Company shall be current, complete, and accurate. All bidders are responsible for any bids placed under their bidding numbers and passwords. The security of bidder information is the responsibility of the bidder. Bidders guarantee that the information they supply to the Auction Company is accurate. Users agree to indemnify and hold the Auction Company harmless from any lawsuit based on users’ negligence or activities.
20. Online Auction Bidding Software Disclaimer: This is an “As-Is” Site. You accept that you use the Site to your own risk and without any guarantees or promises from the Auction Company. This includes the functionality and operation of the Site. The Auction Company does not guarantee that the Site will be operational 100% of the time. The Auction Company does not guarantee that you will always be able to access the auction items listed on the site. The site is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Therefore:
The Auction Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension, or termination of the site.
The Auction Company, in their sole discretion, may:
o Terminate, suspend or deny access to any bidder for any reason.
o Require the bidder to pre-authorize a refundable security deposit in order to bid.
o Terminate or suspend any bidder's registration to bid and the bidder’s account.
o Suspend bidding on any individual lot and/or all lots in this auction at any time.
o Extend the bidding ending date & time for any individual lot and/or all lots in this auction at any time.
Information contained herein believed to be correct but not guaranteed. Announcements communicated on the day of auction or published / distributed on the Internet prior to the stated online auction ending time take precedence over previously published material and oral statements.
Thank You For Your Strict Adherence To These Auction Terms & Conditions.