The Contents of this Iron Worker and Steel Fabricator will be Offered both Live On-Site and via Web-Simulcast. Highlighted items include a Hypertherm HPR260 Plasma Cutting System; Peddinghaus TDK1000 / 3B XOP 1120 CNC Drill / Saw Line; Marvel Armstrong-Blum 8 Mark II Vertical Band Saw; Baileigh Model M800 Power Tube Notcher; CML CE40MR3 Angle Roll Bender; Bridgeport Milling Machines; (2) Remco Overhead Single Girder Bridge Cranes ; Cincinnati 1814 Shear; Cyril Bath Sturdybender C-10 Mechanical Press Brake; Cincinnati 13 Press Brake; (25) Lincoln Welders; Generators; (15) Gang Boxes; Air Compressors, Hoists & Chains; (10) Genie Model SLA-20 & SLC Lifts; Scaffolding; Concrete Saws; Demolition Hammers; Large Quantities of Bolts, Nuts, Washers, Studs, Fasteners, Welding Wire; Power & Hand Tools; Raw Materials; Approximately 300,000 lbs of Steel; Material Handling Equipment, Office Furnishings & More.
Blackbird Iron Works - EQUIPMENT & STEEL
Inspection Morning of Auction 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells Tuesday, May 7, 2019 @ 11:00 am ET
Inspection 9:00 am to 11:00 am ET
Re: Blackbird Iron Works
Blackbird Iron Works
129 Old Turnpike Road, Wayne, New Jersey 07424
1. Thank You For Participating In This On Site Web Simulcast Auction.
2. In order to participate in this auction, all onsite bidders must register in person and obtain a bidding paddle. Additional auction terms & conditions are contained on the reverse side of the bidding paddle. All online bidders must first register @ www.bidspotter.com.
3. All items are offered “As-Is” and “Where-Is” with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, miles or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final with no recourse through the auction company subsequent to the sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all onsite bidders must immediately tender a twenty five percent (25%) cash deposit, or $100, whichever is greater.
5. No credit cards, personal or third-party checks will be accepted on site. Only cash, cashier’s checks, wire transfer & pre-approved business checks will be accepted and all checks must be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All Open Invoices must be paid in full no later than Thursday, May 9, 2019 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal will be as follows: Wednesday & Thursday, May 8 & 9 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm each day. Removal of steel will be by specific appointment.
8. All successful bidders and/or their agents must sign a Waiver & Release and present a Certificate of Insurance prior to any dismantling or removal.
9. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense as enumerated in Paragraphs 7 & 8 above. (There is no labor, tools, forklifts or material handling equipment available at the auction site - all successful bidders must supply their own.) After the above referenced time frame, the auction company will no longer be responsible. Please be forewarned that in the case of a default, the auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit but bear the responsibility of any shortfall in case of resale, and also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
10. A fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium is in effect for all successful onsite bidders at this auction. An eighteen percent (18%) buyer’s premium is in effect for all successful online bidders at this auction.
11. Federal, state and local taxes, if app;icable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the auction company at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable proof.
12. Vehicles & Rolling Stock (Lots 203 – 211) will be offered promptly beginning @ 1:00 pm. Successful bidders of vehicles (Lots 207 – 211) will be presented with a Certificate of Title and Bill of Sale upon settlement. Sales tax on all vehicles will be collected at time of registration by an applicable motor vehicle agency.
13. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
14. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. The auctioneer also reserves the right to deny registration to any online bidder who does not qualify to bid.
15. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Video cameras are present at this auction site.
16. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at any time.
17. ALL SUCCESSFUL ONLINE BIDDERS AGREE TO TENDER PAYMENT IN FULL, EITHER BY WIRE TRANSFER OR OVERNIGHT CASHIER’S CHECK NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2019 BY 12:00 NOON. PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF PAYMENT FOR ANY ITEM PURCHASED AT THIS AUCTION.
*Please Note: The Auction Company does not pack, ship, store crate or rig items. Buyers may either pick up their items at the designated auction site personally or can arrange for a third-party logistics firm to manage the removal process for them. If someone other than the registered buyer at the sale is designated to pick up those purchased assets, the buyer must contract with an independent logistics firm or other representative who will dismantle, crate, pack, load and/or ship your purchased items; coordinate the removal of those purchased items to meet the time deadlines indicated of this auction and authorize the auction company to release items to a third-party contractor for shipping, crating or packing purposes. Since the auction company does not ship the items, we do not obtain/prepare any export licenses/documents. Further, the auction company is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. We provide the names and contact information of available companies solely as a courtesy to our buyers. The auction company does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage, omission or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies.