This Bank Ordered Public Auction Will Feature a 2012 Mitsubishi FUSO FE160 Blue Tec 12' Box Truck (only 38,780 miles); a 2011 Ford E-250 Super Duty Advance Trac RSC Cargo Van (79,972 miles); (2) 2006 Ford E-250 Cargo Vans (250,000+ miles each); and a 2002 Ford Cargo Van (139,732 miles).
Box Truck & Cargo Vans
Inspection Begins at 10:00 am Morning of the Auction
2012 Mitsubishi FUSO FE160 Blue Tec 12' Box Truck (38,780 miles)
2011 Ford E-250 Super Duty Advance Trac RSC Cargo Van (79,972 miles) VIN: 1FTNE2EWOBDB40237
(2) 2006 Ford E-250 Cargo Vans (Mileage 250,000+
VIN: 1FTNE24W66DB05306 / VIN: 1FTNE24W46DA97691
2002 Ford Cargo Van (139,732 miles)
VIN: 1 FTNE24L32HB599
PUBLIC AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
By Order of Major Lending Institution
Sells Wednesday, July 18, 2018 @ 11:00 am
1053 Saw Mill River Road, Yonkers, New York 10701
1.Thank you for participating in this Public Auction.
2. In order to participate in the auction, all bidders must register in person by providing a valid driver’s license to obtain a bidding paddle. Please read additional auction terms on reverse side of paddle.
3. All vehicles are offered as-is-where-is with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, or nomenclature of any item being offered, so buyer beware. All sales are final-there is no recourse through the auction company subsequent to sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all bidders must immediately tender a minimum (25%) twenty-five percent cash deposit or $100, whichever is greater.
5. No credit cards, personal checks or third-party checks will be accepted. Only cash, cashier’s checks, pre-approved business checks and wire transfers will be accepted and all checks must be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All invoices must be paid in full immediately following the sale. Please, no exceptions. Reminder: Balance of payment for all items must be paid in cash, cashier’s check, pre-approved business check or wire transfer before any vehicle may be removed from the auction site.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal shall take place immediately following the auction – please come prepared remove vehicle from the auction site.
8. All vehicles must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense immediately following the sale. Any adjustments whatsoever must be made prior to the vehicle leaving the premises. After that time the auction company will no longer be responsible. The auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed vehicles and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit and be responsible for the bid price balance, but also bear the responsibility of any shortfall in case of resale, as well as all costs and expenses associated with the default (such as removal and storage) and all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. There is a fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium in effect for all items at this auction.
10. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the appropriate Department of Motor Vehicles upon registration.
11. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
12. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Please be forewarned that video security surveillance cameras will be present at the auction site.
13. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the vehicles specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any vehicle(s) to or from the auction at any time.