This On-Site Only Public Auction Featured Globe Slicers, Butcher Block Cutting Tables, Butch Boy Bandsaw, Butcher Boy Grinder, Daniels DMX100 Mixer, Manitowoc B570 Ice Machine, Pinnacle 6' & 10' Deli Cases, 2-3 & 4-Door Refrigerators. Smokers & Much More!
Butcher Shop - By Order of Landlord
Inspection 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Lutz's Pork Store
1. Thank You For Participating In This Public Auction.
2. In order to participate in this auction, all bidders must register in person and obtain a bidding paddle. Additional auction terms & conditions are contained on the reverse side of the bidding paddle.
3. All items are offered “As-Is” and “Where-Is” with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final with no recourse through the auction company subsequent to the sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all bidders must immediately tender a twenty five percent (25%) cash deposit, or $100, whichever is greater.
5. No credit cards, personal or third-party checks will be accepted on site. Only cash, cashier’s checks, wire transfer & pre-approved business checks will be accepted and all checks must be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All Open Invoices must be paid in full no later than Friday, July 12, 2019 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal will be as follows: Immediately following the conclusion of the auction until 4:00 pm and Friday, July 12, 2019 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. All successful bidders must sign a Waiver prior to any dismantling or removal which must be done in a commercially reasonable fashion.
8. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense as enumerated in Paragraph 7 above. (There are no tools or material handling equipment available at the auction site - all successful bidders must supply their own.) Please be forewarned that in the case of a default, the auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit but bear the responsibility of any shortfall in case of resale, and also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. A fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium is in effect for all successful bidders at this auction.
10. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the auction company at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable proof. If proof is not acceptable, the purchaser shall pay all appropriate sales tax.
11. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
12. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. The auctioneer also reserves the right to deny registration to any online bidder who does not qualify to bid.
13. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Video cameras are present at this auction site. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at any time.