Starts: Thu, Jun 15, 2017 1:00PM
All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense no later than Friday, June 16, 2017 by 4:00 pm.”
Removal will be as follows: All items must be removed no later than Friday, June 16, 2017 by 4 pm.
No credit cards, personal or third party checks will be accepted on site. Only cash, cashier’s checks, wire transfer & business checks will be accepted and cashier’s & business checks must be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc." We also accept PayPal (fees apply).
The items at this public auction will be available for inspection Thursday, June 15, 2017 beginning at 11:00 am.
(3)True T-49 & T-35 Stainless Steel & Glass 2-Door Refrigerators, True T-23F Stainless Steel 1-Door Freezer, (2)True Lowboy 2-Door Stainless Steel Refrigerators, Ice-O-Matic Ice Machine, Blodgett Mark V Convection Oven, Berkel 30-Quart Mixer, SM 85 Sprint E Espresso Machine, DP F-18 Glass Dishwasher, Bunn Brewer & Grinder, Globe Slicer, Advanced Tabco 3-Compartment Sink, Vitamix Blending Station, Waffle Maxer, Pots & Pans, Tables and Chairs, Smallwares, Metro & Rolling Sheet Pan Racks, Custom Zinc "S" Shaped Raised Bar with Similar Edge to Jardin deGiverney with Dotted Detail and More.
Cafe & Dessert Bar
62 Carmine Street
New York, NY 10014
Carmine Street is located in New York City's West Village.
PUBLIC AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells Thursday, June 15, 2017 @ 1:00 pm
Inspection 11:00 am
Sweet Revenge, 62 Carmine Street NY, NY 10014
1. Thank you for participating in this Public Auction.
2. In order to participate in the auction, all bidders must register in person and obtain a bidding paddle. Please read additional auction terms on reverse side of paddle.
3. All items are offered as-is-where-is with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final-there is no recourse through the auction company subsequent to sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all bidders must immediately tender a cash deposit of at least 25% of the bid price or $100, whichever is greater.
5. No credit cards, personal checks, company checks or third party checks will be accepted. Only cash and cashier’s checks will be accepted and cashier’s checks must only be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All open invoices must be paid in full no later than Friday, June 16, 2017 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions. Reminder: Balance of payment for all items must be paid in cash or by cashier’s check only before any item may be removed from the auction site.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal will be as follows: All items must be removed no later than Friday, June 16, 2017 by 4 pm.
8. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost, expense and peril no later than Friday, June 16, 2017. After that time the auction company will no longer be responsible. The auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit, and bear the responsibility of any shortfall, but also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. There is a fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium in effect for all items offered at this auction.
10. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the auction company at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable proof to the auction company. If proof is not acceptable, the purchaser will pay all appropriate sales tax.
11. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
12. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Please be forewarned that video security cameras may be present at this auction site.
13. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at anytime.