A Wide Variety Of Professionally Maintained Quality Equipment Will Be Offered Across All Production Disciplines. Auction Day 2 Will Offer 435 Lots of LED Video Walls, Audio Speakers, Amps, Processing, Cameras, Projectors, Special Effects, Monitors & Video Equipment. Everything Will Be Teched Prior To Sale. An Auction Catalog of Items Has Just Been Posted - Take a Look!
Professional Audio & Video Equipment - Auction Day 2
Inspection Available Monday, March 4, 2019 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm and the Morning of each Auction Day beginning at 9:00 am.
Unlike in the past, this auction will take place at VER Secaucus, down the block from PRG. Put 'MLB NETWORK PLAZA, SECAUCUS" into your GPS for best directions! From Route 3 take Meadowlands Parkway past "50 Ferguson" Building turn left at the light onto American Way, then first left onto Hartz Way. Auction site is at the end of the street just after MLB/NHL Studios. Enter VER Parking Lot, turn right and look for Auction Entrance under the blue awning.
PRG PROSHOP PUBLIC AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tuesday & Wednesday, March 5 & 6, 2019
Each Day Beginning @ 11:00 am
Inspection Offered Each Auction Day @ 9:00 am and
Monday, March 4, 2019 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
VER / PRG
50 Meadowlands Parkway, Building A, Secuacus, NJ 07094
1. Thank you for participating in this Public Auction.
2. In order to participate in the auction, all bidders must register in person and obtain a bidding paddle. Please read additional auction terms on reverse side of paddle.
3. All items are offered as-is-where-is with all faults. VER, PRG and the auctioneer make no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final - there is no recourse through VER, PRG or the auctioneer subsequent to sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all bidders must immediately tender a cash deposit of at least 25% of the bid price or $100, whichever is greater.
5. No credit cards, personal checks, company checks or third-party checks will be accepted. Only cash, cashier’s checks, direct deposit, wire transfers and pre-approved company checks will be accepted.
6. All open invoices must be paid in full no later than Friday, March 8, 2019 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions. Reminder: Balance of payment for all items must be paid in cash, cashier’s check, direct deposit or wire transfer before any item may be removed from the auction site.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal schedule will be as follows: Thursday & Friday, March 7 & 8, 2019 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm each day.
8. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost, expense and peril no later than Friday, March 8, 2019 by 4:00 pm. After that time VER, PRG and the auctioneer will no longer be responsible. VER, PRG and the auctioneer reserve the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit, and bear the responsibility of any shortfall, but also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. There is a ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium in effect for all items and this auction is conducted "subject to confirmation".
10. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable proof at time of settlement. If proof is not acceptable, the purchaser will pay all appropriate sales tax.
11. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
12. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Please be forewarned that video security cameras are present at this auction site.
13. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. VER, PRG and the auctioneer do not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserve the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at any time.