This Webcast on-line auction features a 1985 Hahn Fire Engine Pumper Truck with only 25,000 Miles in running condition! VIN: HCP1513941185. This is the last lot to be sold of the Nursery Auction which starts at 11:00 am. Bid on-line from the comfort & safety of your own home. Any Questions Please Contact The Auction Company @ (201)-871-1600. Thank you for your interest in our on-line auction events. 2020-Celebrating 99 Years in the Auction & Appraisal Business.
Fire Engine Pumper - By Order of Borough of Wallington
Inspection Begins 9:00 am The Morning of the Auction
Auction Sale By Order of Borough of Wallington
These are the complete and only terms and conditions on which all property is offered for sale. Thank You For Your Strict Adherence To These Auction Terms & Conditions.
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
-Your Bid is a Contract to Buy-
Sells Wednesday, May 20, 2020 @ 11:00 am
Social Distancing Enforced Inspection: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Masks & Gloves Required for Inspection Entry & Removal
1. Thank You For Participating In This On-Line Auction.
2. In order to participate in this auction all bidders must first register @ www.bidspotter.com.
3. All items are offered “As-Is” and “Where-Is” with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, miles or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final with no recourse through the auction company subsequent to the sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. No personal or third-party checks will be accepted on site. Only cash, cashier’s checks, credit cards, Venmo, wire transfer & pre-approved business checks will be accepted and all checks must be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
5. All Open Invoices must be paid in full no later than Thursday, May 21, 2020 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions.
6. Social Distancing Enforced Removal will take place as follows: Tuesday, May 26 @ Wallington Fire Department. Please contact the Auction Company subsequent to sale to reserve a specific removal time. Masks & Gloves required for entry.*
7. All successful bidders and/or their agents must sign a Waiver & Release prior to any removal.
8. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense as enumerated in Paragraphs 7 & 8 above. (There are no material handling equipment or labor available at the auction site - all successful bidders must supply their own.) After the above referenced time frame, the auction company will no longer be responsible. Please be forewarned that in the case of a default, the auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit but bear the responsibility of any shortfall in case of resale, and also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. An eighteen percent (18%) buyer’s premium is in effect for all successful bidders at this auction.
10. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
11. The successful bidder will be provided with a title and bill of sale. Federal, State and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsbility of the purchaser and collected by the appropriate department of motor vehicles upon registration.
12. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny registration to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a person who does not qualify to bid.
13. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Video cameras may be present at this auction site.
14. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at any time.
*Please Note: The Auction Company does not pack, ship, store crate or rig items. Buyers may either pick up their items at the designated auction site personally or can arrange for a third-party logistics firm to manage the removal process for them. If someone other than the registered buyer at the sale is designated to pick up those purchased assets, the buyer must contract with an independent logistics firm or other representative who will dismantle, crate, pack, load and/or ship your purchased items; coordinate the removal of those purchased items to meet the time deadlines indicated of this auction and authorize the auction company to release items to a third-party contractor for shipping, crating or packing purposes. Since the auction company does not ship the items, we do not obtain/prepare any export licenses/documents. Further, the auction company is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. We provide the names and contact information of available companies solely as a courtesy to our buyers. The auction company does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage, omission or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies.