Live On-Site Auction
Starts: Tue, May 23, 2017 11:00AM
May 23, 2017 from 9:00AM-11:00AM
The items at this public auction will be available for inspection Tuesday, May 23, 2017 beginning at 9:00am.
All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost, expense and peril no later than Wednesday, May 24, 2017.
Removal schedule will be as follows: if time permits, 1/2 hour after the conclusion of the auction until 4:00 pm and Wednesday, May 24 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
No credit cards, personal checks, company checks or third party checks will be accepted. Only cash and cashier’s checks will be accepted and cashier’s checks must only be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
The following forklifts were offered at auction:
- Toyoto Propane 5000lb with Side Shift, Model 7FGCU25
- Clark Electric 3000lb with Side Shift, Model TMIS
- Clark Electric Walk-Behind, Model CST 15
- Clark Propane 5000lb, Model C500-560
- TCM Electric 2500lb, Model FCB15E-3, with Charger
- Komatsu Propane 5000lb, Model FG30
- Toyoto Propane, 2-Stage
This auction will also feature: Mitsubishi Electric Pallet Jack, Clark Electric Walk-Behind, (14) Pairs of Forks, Oxygen & Acetylene Burning Units with Tanks, "H"-Frame Press, Craftsman Ride-A-Long Lawn Mower, and More!
Forklift Dealer & Repair Shop
489 Getty Ave
Clifton NJ 07011
- From Crooks Avenue turn left onto Getty Avenue.
- Proceed to Garden State Parkway underpass.
- Immediately following the underpass, turn right onto 5th Street.
- Approximately 500 feet, turn left and follow the auction signs to the auction site.
Auction site is difficult to find. 489 Getty Avenue is a huge industrial complex. Please follow the auction signs to the rear of the complex.