Featured Items Will Include: Mustang 2050 Skid Steer Loader, Ford F150 Utility Truck, Case 580D Backhoe & Front End Loader, Ford E250 Cargo Van, Yamaha Golf Cart, Big Dog Chopper, Tree Stump Puller & Tree Grabber Attachments, 6-Way Blade for Skid Steer, Tools & More.
Building Contractor with Trucks, Motorcycle & Equipment
Viewing Begins at 9:00 am Morning of the Auction
PUBLIC AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells Tuesday, July 17, 2018 @ 11:00 am
36 Thiells Mt. Ivy Road, Pomona, New York
1.Thank you for participating in this Public Auction.
2. In order to participate in the auction, all bidders must register in person by providing a valid driver’s license to obtain a bidding paddle. Please read additional auction terms on reverse side of paddle.
3. All items are offered as-is-where-is with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, or nomenclature of any item being offered, so buyer beware. All sales are final-there is no recourse through the auction company subsequent to sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all bidders must immediately tender a minimum (25%) twenty-five percent cash deposit or $100, whichever is greater.
5. No credit cards, personal checks or third-party checks will be accepted. Only cash, cashier’s checks, pre-approved business checks and wire transfers will be accepted. All checks must be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All open invoices must be paid in full no later than Wednesday, July 18, 2018 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions. Reminder: Balance of payment for all items must be paid in cash, cashier’s check, pre-approved business check or wire transfer before any item may be removed from the auction site.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal schedule will be as follows: 30 minutes following the conclusion of the auction and Wednesday, July 18, 2018 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
8. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense no later than Wednesday, July 18, 2018 by 4:00 pm. Any adjustments whatsoever must be made prior to the item leaving the premises. After that time the auction company will no longer be responsible. The auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit and be responsible for the bid price balance, but also bear the responsibility of any shortfall in case of resale, as well as all costs and expenses associated with the default (such as removal and storage) and all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. There is a fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium in effect for all items at this auction.
10. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the auction company at the time of payment. Sales tax on all vehicles will be collected by the appropriate Motor Vehicle Agency upon registration.
11. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
12. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Please be forewarned that video security surveillance cameras will be present at the auction site.
13. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at any time.