A Wide Variety of Abandoned & Unclaimed Foreign & Domestic Passenger Vehicles, SUV's, Trucks, a Motorcylce, Trailer & Car Carrier Will Be Offered At Public Auction Under the Supervision of the Secaucus Police Department.
(55) Police Impound Vehicles / Trucks / Motorcycle
Gates Open 9:00 am Morning of the Auction for Inspection
Laurel Hill Park is located not far from Secaucus Junction. Look for "YELLOW AUCTION BANNER" at entrance to auction site.
PUBLIC AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells Tuesday, August 28, 2018 @ 11:00 am
Laurel Hill Park, 1 Dinosaur Way, Secaucus, New Jersey 07094
-SECAUCUS POLICE IMPOUND VEHICLES-
1. Thank you for participating in this auction.
2. In order to participate in the auction, all bidders must register in person by providing a valid driver’s license to obtain a bidding paddle. Additional auction terms & conditions are contained on the reverse side of the bidding paddle.
3. All items are offered as-is-where-is with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, miles or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final – there is no recourse through the auction company subsequent to sale. All bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all bidders must immediately tender a cash deposit.
5. No credit cards, personal checks or third party checks will be accepted. Only cash and cashier’s checks will be accepted and cashier’s checks must only be made payable to: “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All open invoices must be paid in full no later than Wednesday, August 29, 2018 by 4:00 pm. Please, no exceptions. Reminder: Balance of payment for all items must be paid in cash or by cashier’s check before any item may be removed from the auction site.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal will begin 1/2 hour after the conclusion of the auction until 4:00 pm. Please be prepared with appropriate funds and equipment to remove vehicles immediately following sale.
8. All items must be paid in full and removed by the successful bidder at their own cost and expense no later than Wednesday, August 29, 2018 by 4:00 pm. After that time the auction company will no longer be responsible. The auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit, and be responsible for the bid price balance, but also bear the responsibility of any shortfall in case of resale, and also all costs associated with the default, such as towing & storage, as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium is in effect for all items in this auction.
10. Bills of Sale will be issued in the name of the purchaser and a valid driver’s license must be presented at time of settlement. Successful purchasers will also receive Applications for Certificate of Title for Abandoned Vehicles Sold At Public Auction By Public Agency with each vehicle. Sales tax will be collected by the applicable Department of Motor Vehicles at time of registration.
11. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
12. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Please be forewarned that video security cameras, Police and undercover law enforcement officials will be present at this auction site.
13. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at anytime