Starts: Tuesday, December 5 @ 11:00 am
An Inspection Will Be Offered on Monday, December 4 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm and Tuesday & Wednesday, December 5 & 6 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
All open invoices must be paid in full no later than Friday, December 8, 2017 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions. Reminder: Balance of payment for all items must be paid in cash, cashier’s check, pre-approved business check or wire transfer before any item may be removed from the auction site.
Nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal will take place beginning Thursday, December 7 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and continue on Friday, December 8 as well as Monday & Tuesday, December 11 & 12 each day from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Please note: No removal Saturday or Sunday December 9 or 10.
No credit cards, personal checks or third party checks will be accepted. Only cash, cashier’s checks, pre approved business checks and wire transfers will be accepted. All checks must be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
Prestigious Country Club & Golf Course (Day 1)
Elmwood Country Club
850 Dobbs Ferry Road
White Plains NY 10607
PUBLIC AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells Tuesday & Wednesday, December 5 & 6, 2017 @ 11:00 am
Elmwood Country Club, 850 Dobbs Ferry Road, White Plains, NY
1. Thank you for participating in this Public Auction.
2. In order to participate in the auction, all bidders must register in person and obtain a Bidding Paddle. Please read additional auction terms on reverse side of the Bidding Paddle. If you are participating in both days of the auction, please use the same Bidding Paddle # for each auction day.
3. All items are offered as-is-where-is with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, miles or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final-there is no recourse through the auction company subsequent to sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding. An inspection period is offered Monday, December 4 and prior to each auction day.
4. Order of Sale: Tuesday, December 5 Lots 1-314 and Lots 401-417* (*Please note: Lots 401-417 will be offered out of numerical order near Lot 150). Wednesday, December 6 Lots 1001-1546. All items are offered by the piece not the lot unless otherwise announced. We sell in numerical order but as noted above every so often a Lot # is out of place which we will offer when we are in that particular area.
5. At the knockdown of the bid, all bidders must immediately tender a non- refundable deposit of at least 25% of the bid price or $100, whichever is greater.
6. No credit cards, personal checks, or third-party checks will be accepted. Only cash, cashier’s checks, pre-approved business checks and wire transfers will be accepted. All checks must be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
7. All open invoices must be paid in full no later than Friday, December 8, 2017 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions. Reminder: Balance of payment for all items must be paid in cash, cashier’s check, pre-approved business check or wire transfer before any item may be removed from the auction site.
8. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal Will Take Place Beginning Thursday, December 7 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and continue on Friday, December 8 as well as Monday & Tuesday, December 11 & 12 each day from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Please note: No removal Saturday or Sunday December 9 or 10.
9. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost, expense and peril no later than Tuesday, December 12, 2017. After that time the auction company will no longer be responsible. The auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit, and bear the responsibility of any shortfall, but also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
10. All electrical, plumbing and refrigerant must be properly evacuated and capped by the successful bidder.
11. Please do not call the office to request your balance due. Simply text your Bidding Paddle # to (201)-390-7130 and we will reply by text with a picture of your Invoice. There will be limited telephone support during the auction.
12. There is a fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium in effect for all items offered at this auction and this auction is being conducted "subject to confirmation".
13. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the auction company at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable proof to the auction company. If proof is not acceptable, the purchaser will pay all appropriate sales tax.
14. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
15. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Please be forewarned that video security cameras are present at this auction site.
16. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at any time.
Wire Transfer Information:
457 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Credit To The Account Of:
Caspert Management Co., Inc. Trust Account
ABA Routing # 031201360
Call (201)-871-1600 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
for Account # and any other wire transfer or auction related questions.
Please Reference Your Bidding Paddle # On All Wire Transfer & Auction Correspondence.
# # # # # # # #
Grounds & Maintenance Department
EZ Go Golf Carts, Some with Chargers
Golf Signage & Accessories
Carry All, Cushman & EZ Go Utility Carts
John Deere Gator TX, Carry All & Cushman Utility Vehicles
New Holland 555E Backhoe
2002 GMC Sierra Dump Truck
Snow Pushers & Plows
Shop Hand & Power Tools. Ladders
Zep Parts Washer
Northern Industrial Drill Press
Ingersol Rand & Titan TAC-T2 Air Compressors
Dayton 42 Mobil Air Fan Circulators
5000W Master Diesel Generator
Coats Powerman Tire Machine
North Star Pressure Washer
Quick Carry Trailers
John Deere 4600 & 5320 Tractors
Ford 3930 Tractor
Stihl Bar Chainsaws, Pole Saws & Hedge Trimmers
Little Wonder Optimax 9HP Push Blowers
Billy Goat & Lesco Push Blowers
Red Max & Stihl Backpack Blowers
Smithco Leaf Vacuum
Husqvarna, Ariens & Snapper Snow Blowers
Angle Master 3000 Bedknife Grinder
Express Dual Reel Grinder 3000
Rotary Blade Grinder
8” Westwood Bench Grinder
Foly United 672 Grinder
Oregon Chainsaw Grinder
Biro Band Saw
Toro Pro-Core Aerator 648
John Deere 800 Aerator
John Deere 2000 Fairway Aerator
Toro Greens Aerator
Maredo Fine Seed Vibe Seeders
Aerovator & Toro Aerothath Seeders
Toro Multi Pro 5500 (300 Gallons) Sprayer
Chem Pro 1600 Sprayers
Chemical Mix Tank
FIMCO Spot Sprayer
John Deere Progator 2030A Diesel Sprayer
Chem Proturf 300 Gallon Sprayer
Turfco Meter Matic Topdresser
Lely & Anderson Rotary Spreaders
Lesco Drop Spreader
John Deere Pro Pass 180 Spreader
John Deere 220a Walk Behind Tee Mowers
Jacobson PGM & E-Walk Walk Behind Greens Mowers
Greensmaster Toro Flex 2100 Walk Behind Mowers
John Deere 220SL Walk Behind Mowers
Toro Triplex 3100 & Sidewinder Riding Mowers
John Deere 1600 TEX, 2653A & 2653B Riding Mowers
Jacobson Verticut 214, LF-3400 & Greens King 4 Riding Mowers
Hosqvarna 7021P & Hover Rotary Mowers
Speed & Salsco Rollers
Stihl String Trimmers
Redmax Weedeaters & Reciprocators
Waker Plate Tamper
Ryan Sod Cutter Jr.
John Deere Rough Mower 1-9009A
Accu Pro Bed Knife Grinder Foley 672
Resistance Weight Machines
Cybex Elliptical Cross Trainers
Cybex Recumbent Exercise Bicycles
Tuff Stuff Apollo 250 Gym System
Hoist Fitness HD 1900 Dual Pulley System
Free Weights, Dumbells & Mats
Men’s & Ladies Locker Rooms
Hundreds of Ladies Metal Lockers
Hundreds of Men’s Treeforms Wood Lockers
Defibrillators & Emergency Medical Units
Card Tables & Lounge Furnishings
Flat Screen Televisions
Commercial Unimac Washers & Dryers
And So Much More ...