A Wide Variety Of Professionally Maintained Quality Equipment Will Be Offered Across All Production Disciplines. Auction Day 2 Will Offer 430 Lots of Audio & Video Equipment. Everything Will Be Teched Prior To Sale. An Auction Catalog of Items Has Been Posted - Take a Look!
Professional Audio &Video Equipment - Auction Day 2 - 430 Lots
Auction Day 2
PRG PUBLIC AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tuesday & Wednesday, September 25 & 26, 2018
Each Day Beginning @ 11:00 am
Inspection Offered Each Auction Day @ 9:00 am and
Monday, September 24 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Production Resource Group (PRG)
1902 Cypress Lake Drive, Orlando, Florida 32837
David D’Amico, Auctioneer
Auctioneer's License # AU1441
Auction Business # AB2209
1. Thank you for participating in this Public Auction.
2. In order to participate in the auction, all bidders must register in person and obtain a bidding paddle. Please read additional auction terms on reverse side of paddle.
3. All items are offered as-is-where-is with all faults. PRG and the auctioneer make no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final - there is no recourse through PRG or the auctioneer subsequent to sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all bidders must immediately tender a cash deposit of at least 25% of the bid price or $100, whichever is greater.
5. No credit cards, personal checks, company checks or third-party checks will be accepted. Only cash, cashier’s checks, direct deposit, wire transfers and pre-approved company checks will be accepted.
6. All open invoices must be paid in full no later than Friday, September 28 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions. Reminder: Balance of payment for all items must be paid in cash, cashier’s check, direct deposit or wire transfer before any item may be removed from the auction site.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal schedule will be as follows: Thursday & Friday, September 27 & 28 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm each day.
8. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost, expense and peril no later than Friday, September 28 by 4:00 pm. After that time PRG and the auctioneer will no longer be responsible. PRG and the auctioneer reserve the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit, and bear the responsibility of any shortfall, but also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. There is a ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium in effect for all items offered at this auction.
10. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable. If proof is not acceptable, the purchaser will pay all appropriate sales tax.
11. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
12. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Please be forewarned that video security cameras are present at this auction site.
13. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. PRG and the auctioneer do not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserve the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at any time.