Starts: July 18, 2017 11:00AM
Jul 18, 2017 from 9:00AM-11:00AM
All items offered at this pubic auction, on both July 18 and July 19, will be available for viewing the morning of the auction from 9:00am until 11:00am.
All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost, expense and peril no later than Friday, July 21, 2017.
Removal schedule will be as follows: Thursday, July 20 and Friday, July 21 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
No credit cards, personal checks, company checks or third party checks will be accepted. Only cash and cashier’s checks will be accepted and cashier’s checks must only be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
Professional Lighting Equipment (Day 2)
Production Resource Group
915 Secaucus Road
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Route 3 to Meadowlands Parkway to Secaucus Road.
Look for auction arrows.
Large, ample, free parking available at auction site
PUBLIC AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sells Tuesday, July 18, 2017 @ 11:00 am
Inspection 9:00 am
PRG, 915 Secaucus Road, Secaucus, New Jersey 07094
1. Thank you for participating in this Public Auction.
2. In order to participate in the auction, all bidders must register in person and obtain a bidding paddle. Please read additional auction terms on reverse side of paddle.
3. All items are offered as-is-where-is with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final-there is no recourse through the auction company subsequent to sale. It is for these reasons all bidders are encouraged to take the opportunity for inspection prior to bidding.
4. At the knockdown of the bid, all bidders must immediately tender a cash deposit of at least 25% of the bid price or $100, whichever is greater.
5. No credit cards, personal checks, company checks or third party checks will be accepted. Only cash and cashier’s checks will be accepted and cashier’s checks must only be made payable to “Caspert Management Co., Inc.”
6. All open invoices must be paid in full no later than Friday, July 21, 2017 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions. Reminder: Balance of payment for all items must be paid in cash or by cashier’s check only before any item may be removed from the auction site.
7. To prevent error in delivery, nothing may be removed during the auction. Removal schedule will be as follows: Thursday, July 20 and Friday, July 21 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
8. All items must be removed by the successful bidder at their own cost, expense and peril no later than Friday, July 21, 2017. After that time the auction company will no longer be responsible. The auction company reserves the right to resell any and all unclaimed items and the defaulting bidder will not only forfeit his deposit, and bear the responsibility of any shortfall, but also all costs and expenses associated with the default as well as all auctioneer’s fees and commissions.
9. There is a ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium in effect for all items offered at this auction.
10. Federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser and collected by the auction company at time of payment. Any purchaser who claims a tax exemption status must provide acceptable proof to the auction company. If proof is not acceptable, the purchaser will pay all appropriate sales tax.
11. The auctioneer is the final judge in case of a dispute. Any announcement made by the auctioneer at the time of the auction will take precedence over any previously printed materials, including the ability to reject any and all unreasonable bids, entertain a bulk bid, mini bulk bid, and or alter bidding increments at any time.
12. All bidders must be at least 21 years of age. The auctioneer reserves the right to deny admission to the auction to any person the auctioneer deems to be abusive, disorderly, intoxicated or non-compliant with the terms and conditions for the auction, or a potential threat to be such. Any instance of theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Please be forewarned that video security cameras may be present at this auction site.
13. This catalog is meant merely as a guide. The auction company does not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, or authenticity of any of the items specified herein and, in addition, reserves the right to add, alter, or remove any item(s) to or from the auction at anytime.
This Auction Will Feature:
ALTMAN 3.5X5 LENS, SOURCE 4 36 DEGREE LENS BLK, SOURCE 4
ZOOM 15-30 DEGREE LENS BLK, JULIAT 1K 15-38 DEGREE 614SX
NA, SELECON PACIFIC 50 DEGREE LENS, PAR SOURCE 4 ETC EA
BLK, PAR SOURCE 4 ETC MCM BLK, FRESNEL ARRI 2K 10" STUDIO,
FRESNEL ARRI 5K 10" BABY, 4-LITE PAR 36 4X1 HORIZ CHROME
THOM 2-CIR, MR11 XRAY 20" 1-CIR ALTMAN UL, MR11 XRAY 60" 3-
CIR ALTMAN UL, CYC CELL BROADCYC L&E 6571, CYC CELL
FOCUSING ALTMAN FC-1, STUDIO COLOR 575, CLAY PAKY
SHARPY BEAM 189W BLK, MAX AURA RGBW LED WASH BLK, MAC
III PERFORMANCE, MAC VIPER PROFILE, VL1000 TS/TI FIXTURE,
VL2500 SPOT FIXTURE, VL2500 WASH FIXTURE, VL3000 SPOT
FIXTURE, VL3000-Q SPOT FIXTURE, VL3000 WASH FIXTURE,
VL3000-Q WASH FIXTURE, VL3500 SPOT FIXTURE BLK, VL500
WASH, VL500D WASH 80V, VLX LED WASH RGBW BLK,
REVOLUTION FIXTURE 15-35 DEGREE, AUTOYOKE SOURCE 4
DEGREE ELLIPSOIDAL, ROBE ROBIN 100 LEDBEAM BLK,
IMPRESSION X4 LED RGBW GLP, CK PSU CT PDS-375 TRB 6-PORT
WDS, SEACHANGER PROFILE STUDIO DICHRO W/ DIM (05),
SEACHANGER PROFILE TUNGSTEN XG (03), SELADOR VIVID
CLASSIC 11" LED ETC (PKG W/ LENSES), COLORBURST 6 RGB LED
BLK, COLORBLAST CB6 RGB LED BCOLOR FROST IP66 BLK,
ICOLOR COVE QLX RGB 12" 100 X 40 DEGREE, COEMAR PARLITE
RGB LED IP20 SILVER, COLORBLAZE 48 RGB LED STRIP 4' V3 10
DEGREE, MARTIN STAGE CYCLO EU 208-250V, MARTIN RUSH MH 2
LED RGBW, COLOR FORCE 48 RGBA LED BATTEN CHROMA-Q,
PIXELPAR 90L LED RGB PAR BLK, PIXELLINE 6 LED STRIP RGBW
6', VERSA TUBE V21 HD LED 0.5M, EXPOLITE TOURLED 21CM RGB
IP20 BLK, FOG LOW MDG ICE FOG Q 208V, FOG MDG FOGGER
MAX 3000 APS (NEW) 120V, FOG DF-50 DIFFUSION 120V, SNOW
MACHINE CT 1600 DMX, FOG ULTRATEC POWERFOG IND. 9D 110V,
FOG LEMAITRE NEUTRON HAZER 120V, FOG LOOK UNIQUE2
HAZER DMX 1300W 120V, BLACKLIGHT 400W FLOOR ZC&R,
FLUORESCENT DIMMABLE 4' X1 L&E 32W, BEACON MARK XII ACL
2LT, STROBE DIVERS 3000 DMX, STROBE HES DATAFLASH AF1000,
ACCLAIM 24 X 2-SCENE ETC, EXPRESS 48/96, EOS 8000 CONSOLE,
NODE ETCNET2 DMX TOURING, NODE ETCNET2 DMX (RACK MT),
OPTO BOX XLR5 - XLR5 X6 PATHWAY 8895 90-250V, OPTO BOX
XLR5 - XLR5 X5 ETC 120V, OPTO BOX XLR5 - XLR5 X5 FLEENOR
90-240V (ENHANCED), CHAMSYS MAGICO MQ100 PRO 2014
CONSOLE, GRAND MA FULL CONSOLE 4096CH, ROAD HOG FULL
BOAR CONSOLE HES, GRAND MA NSP-1 NET PROCESSOR, DIM
12X 24.K SENSOR PACK 2P&G ONLY, DIM 48X 2.4 SENSOR 400A 2-
PATCH, DIM 96X 2.4K SENSOR+ 600A 4-PATCH, DIM 6X 6K SENSOR
PACK ETC, PD BOX 60A-2P&G - 20A X3 ED BRICK LEX, PD 120V 20A
X36 SWITCHER 200A MLABS, RACK PD PANEL L5-20 THRU - ED, PD
BOX L21-30 - 20A X4 L5-20 THRU MLABS, TRANSFORMER ISO 3PH
50A, SPOT 1.2K HMI LYCIAN 1271 STARKLITE, SPOT 1.2K HMI
LYCIAN 1272 STARKLITE II, SPOT 2.5K HMI LYCIAN M2
LAMPHOUSE, SPOT 2K XENON SUPER TROUPER II, SPOT 1.8K HMI
JULIAT VICTOR 7-14.5 DEGREE LEFT, SPOT 1.8K HMI JULIAT
VICTOR 7-14.5 DEGREE DMX RIGHT, SPOT 2.5K HMI JULIAT
HELOISE 15-29 DEGREE NON CAD, SPOT 2.5K HMI JULIAT
IVANHOE 9-21 DEGREE CAD, LADDER WIRE ROPE 15'/25'/30'/35',
TRUSS CHAIR 360 DEGREE LITE STRUCTURES, TRUSS CHAIR
UNIV MOUNT TCAT (2" REC), TRUSS PRT 26"X30" THOM BOLT 7'-7",
TRUSS PRT 30"X30" THROM BOLT 93", TRUSS SWINGWING 30"X30"
TCAT 10' BLK, CORNER 12"X12" 4-WAY L NATURAL, CORNER
20"X20" 5-WAY NATURAL, CORNER 12"X12" 4-WAY T, CORNER
20"X20" 3-WAY T, TRUSS GRAPPLE 20", TRUSS BOX 12"X12" TYLER
SPIG 4' BLK STACKMASTER, TRUSS CASTER BAR 20" GRAPPLE,
TRUSS BOX 12"X18"X2', TRUSS BOX 12"X18"X3', TRUSS BOX
12"X18"X4', TRUSS BOX 12"X18"X5', TRUSS BOX 12"X18"X10',
CORNER 12"X18" 4-WAY L, HINGE 12"X18" BOOK HORIZ SPACER
TCAT, CORNER 12"X18" 6-WAY, TRUSS CIRCLE 12' OD 12"X12" (4),
TRUSS BASE 12"+18"+20" 55LBS 0.75"H, CONSOLE DIGITAL
YAMAHA M7CL48, CONSOLE DIGITAL YAMAHA M7CL32, CONSOLE
DIGITAL YAMAHA LS9-16, CONSOLE DIGITAL YAMAHA CL5, KAD
16"X16"X8 FT TRUSS, KAD 16"X16"X 6-WAY CORNER, AND MORE.
A Preliminary Auction Catalog of 1,500 items has been posted - Take a look!