Timed On-Line Only Auction Offering A Wide Variety of High Quality, Professionally Maintained Lighting, Audio Consoles, Speakers, Projectors, Projector Lens', Microphones, Cable, Stands, Road Cases, Processing & Line Array Equipment & More. 650 Lots to Choose From. All equipment is located at PRG's Chicago facility. On Line bidding opens Monday January 9th at 9:00 am CT and lots will start to close on Tuesday January 17th at 10:00 am CT. Everything has been Performance-Tested Prior to Sale by PRG, the Global Leader in Production Technology and Solutions in Theatre, Music, Corporate Events, Television, Film and Broadcast.
Professional Lighting, Power, Audio, Video Equipment -PRG Chicago-
PRG Chicago, 8401 West 47th Street, Docks 6 & 7, McCook, IL 60525
Lots Staggered Closing Begins Tuesday, January 17 @ 10:00 am CT
Preview: Monday, January 16 by Appointment Only
These are the complete and only terms and conditions on which all property is offered for sale. By bidding in this auction, prospective bidders agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• Location: PRG Chicago, 8401 West 47th Street, McCook, IL; Docks 6 & 7
• Bidding Starts: Monday, January 9, 2023, at 9:00 am CT
Lots Start to Close: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 10:00 am CT
• Extended Bidding: Each item in this auction is subject to a Soft Close, meaning any bid arriving within the last 45 seconds of the item’s closing time extends the time that item is open by 2 minutes. Soft Staggered Closing begins at 10:00 am CT on Tuesday, January 17, 2023.
• Auction Preview Dates: Inspection by Appointment Only Monday, January 16, 2023 from 1:00 pm CT to 4:00 pm CT. Covid-19 Restrictions May Apply.
o Contact the Auction Company by phone (201)-871-1600 or email: email@example.com by Friday January 13, 2023, at 4pm CST to make an appointment.
• Payment: Invoices will be available in the winning bidder's account shortly after the conclusion of the auction (i.e. last lot sold). We offer multiple ways to pay for your purchase (Prior to Removal) but in no case later than Thursday, January 19, 2023:
1) Pre-Approved Company Checks. Contact the Auction Company Prior to Bidding. Please note: Cash will not be accepted at this auction.
2) Certified or Cashier's checks.
3) Credit Cards (MasterCard or Visa). There will be a three percent (3%) convenience fee added for payments by Credit Cards. Credit Card payments may not exceed $2,500 and may not be made on site. In addition, the cardholder agrees that he/she waives the right to "charge back" under any circumstance once the transaction has been completed. Please contact the Auction Company in advance of pick up to authorize all Credit Card charges.
4) Wire transfers (a $15 service fee will apply). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for wire transfer instructions. Wire transfers can take up to 24-48 hours to complete and may be subject to local banking limitations, so please make arrangements with your bank well in advance of the scheduled pick-up date as funds must be credited prior to the removal of any item from the auction site.
• All remaining unpaid invoices after the pick-up date deadline will be charged to the bidder's credit card on file the following business day.
• Pick Up: Pick up will be by specific coordinated appointment on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, January 18, 19 & 20 Each Day from 9:00 am CT to 4:00 pm CT. Covid Restrictions May Apply. Dock Height & Ramp Loading Available. Please contact the Auction Company to reserve a specific pick-up date and time.
• Pick Up Location: PRG Chicago, 8401 West 47th Street, Docks 6 & 7, McCook, IL.
• Removal: The buyer will be responsible for bringing help and equipment to load any item they have purchased. Bidders are responsible for palletizing, rigging, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from PRG or the Auction Company. Boxes / pallets / containers / packaging supplies are the responsibility of the Bidder. Some items may be loose and not in road cases. Any items not removed by the conclusion of the scheduled pick-up will be considered abandoned property. All purchased items must be removed from the auction site no later than Friday, January 20, 2023, unless other arrangements are made directly with PRG and the Auction Company.
• Theft: Any instances or theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Security surveillance cameras are present at the auction site.
• Shipping: PRG and the Auction Company does not pack, palletize, store, crate, load, rig or ship items. Buyers may either pick up their items at the auction site personally or can arrange for a third-party logistics firm to manage the removal process for them. If someone other than the registered buyer is designated to pick up the items, the buyer must contract with an independent logistics firm or other representative who will pack, palletize, store, crate, load, rig and/or ship your purchased items to meet the deadlines indicated in this auction and authorize PRG and the Auction Company to release items to a third party for packing, palletizing, storing, crating, loading, rigging or shipping purposes. Since PRG and the Auction Company does not ship the items, PRG and the Auction Company does not obtain or prepare any export licenses or documents. Further, PRG and the Auction Company is not affiliated with any rigging, transport, or export company. We provide the names and contact information of available companies solely as a courtesy to our buyers and do not endorse or guarantee their services and are not responsible for any damage, omission or other problems incurred as a result of their actions.
• Please contact Acme Global Logistics (847)-543-4100 for all shipping needs.
• Buyer's Premium: There is a 13% Buyer's Premium in effect for this auction.
• Credit Card Fee: There will be a three percent (3%) bank fee added to invoices paid with a credit card.
• Sales Tax: Sales Tax (10%) will be collected with each invoice. Any purchaser claiming a tax exemption must provide acceptable documented proof.
• Disclaimer: All lots sell as is, where is, with all faults. PRG and the Auction Company do not give or make any type of guarantee or warranty regarding the lots to be sold, implied or otherwise as to the quality, condition, performance, or nomenclature of any item to be offered, so buyer beware. PRG and the Auction Company encourage all bidders to inspect lots in person before bidding. PRG and the Auction Company are not responsible for incorrect listing information, if any. PRG and the Auction Company have attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items, however, it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the condition and suitability of each lot. Printed statements or descriptions by PRG and the Auction Company are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
• No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or exchanges
• Risk of Loss: Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the bidder at time of payment and the bidder assumes all risk of loss and damage to the item(s) at that time.
• Auction Ending: Beginning on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 10:00 am CT, the auction software will conclude bidding for the auction lots in numerical lot order with the following exception: if a bid is placed in the last 45 seconds remaining for any of the auction lots, bidding for that lot will remain open for an additional 2 minutes.
• Outbid Notification: Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid.
• Quantity Times the Bid: Quantity Times the Bid, also referred to as “times the money”, means that when similar or compatible items are being offered, the price for one item is multiplied by the number of items sold. For example, if the Quantity in the Item Description Box states a quantity of two, this means the item will be sold as “times the money”. If you are the high bidder at $100, you will pay $200 (plus fees) for these items.
• Debt Collection and Interest Charges: The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by PRG and the Auction Company in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of 2% of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due PRG and the Auction Company.
• Guaranty Agreement: By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to PRG and the Auction Company for any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
• Resale: PRG and the Auction Company reserve the right to resell any item not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup period. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase, buyer’s premium, sales tax, any shortfall and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting from the resale of the item(s).
• Limitation of Liability: If, for any reason, PRG or the Auction Company is unable to make available or deliver any purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any purchase, the sole liability of PRG and the Auction Company, if any, shall be the return of monies paid in respect of such purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
• Age Requirement: All bidders must be 21 years of age or older.
• Bidder Information and Security: All registration information the bidder provides to PRG and the Auction Company shall be current, complete, and accurate. All bidders are responsible for any bids placed under their bidding numbers and passwords. The security of bidder information is the responsibility of the bidder. Bidders guarantee that the information they supply to PRG and the Auction Company is accurate. Users agree to indemnify and hold PRG and the Auction Company harmless from any lawsuit based on users’ negligence or activities.
• Online Auction Bidding Software Disclaimer: This is an “As-Is” Site. You accept that you use the Site to your own risk and without any guarantees or promises from PRG or the Auction Company. This includes the functionality and operation of the Site. PRG and the Auction Company do not guarantee that the Site will be operational 100% of the time. PRG and the Auction Company do not guarantee that you will always be able to access the auction items listed on the site. The site is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Therefore:
o PRG and the Auction Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension, or termination of the site.
o PRG and the Auction Company, in their sole discretion, may:
o Terminate, suspend or deny access to any bidder for any reason.
o Require the bidder to pre-authorize a refundable security deposit in order to bid.
o Terminate or suspend any bidder's registration to bid and the bidder’s account.
o Suspend bidding on any individual lot and/or all lots in this auction at any time.
o Extend the bidding ending date & time for any individual lot and/or all lots in this auction at any time.
Information contained herein believed to be correct but not guaranteed. Announcements communicated on the day of auction or published / distributed on the Internet prior to the stated online auction ending time take precedence over previously published material and oral statements.
Thank You For Your Strict Adherence to these Auction Terms & Conditions.